Daycare and summer camp programs are not eligible for the student group rates. Please click here for special pricing.
Student group reservations are available until June 6, 2014, excluding the week of March 8 to 16.
Reservations must be made at least 10 days in advance of your Zoo visit.
The student group reservation is complete when the lead teacher receives the registration confirmation email. (Please note: additional education program requests are not confirmed until you receive a separate message from a Zoo Education staff member).
Discounted Fort Worth Zoo admission for student groups:
|Students, pre-K through fifth grade||$4|
|Students, sixth grade through college||$5.75|
|Additional adults after one free chaperone for every 10 students||$6|
- Bus drivers may receive a Zoo admission ticket if he/she presents a valid school district license at Guest Relations.
- Please bring payment to the ticket booth on the day of your scheduled trip.
- Do not send your payment to the Zoo – it will be returned and may delay your visit.
- We must receive payment at the time of your visit. We cannot admit groups without payment. No exceptions.
- Please do not create more than one registration for your group. If you need to update your attendance numbers or participation information, or to make arrangements for date changes, email the Education Department with the necessary changes.
Click here for the email registration form.
Classroom Animal Adoption
Adopt! Classroom adoptions contribute to the care and feeding of your adopted animal for one full year. Plus, we’ll give you some fun stuff for your classroom and students. Click here to see how your classroom can adopt an animal.
For more information, contact the Education Department:
Fort Worth Zoo
1989 Colonial Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76110