Animal Enrichment Wish List
The Zoo’s Animal Enrichment Program provides animals with opportunities to express natural behaviors, such as foraging, exploring, playing, or simply resting comfortably. We accomplish this by providing variety within our animals’ environments each day – offering new food items, objects and toys, nest materials and novel scents. This includes all kinds of items for busy paws, tails, beaks, mouths and noses. You can drop off your new animal “toy” at the Guest Relations/Member Services office near the Zoo’s admission booth. Thank you for supporting the Fort Worth Zoo’s animals!
Click here to learn about the Fort Worth Zoo Enrichment Program.
New items only, please!
- Parrot toys - found at pet stores
- Chew sticks (for small animals) - found at pet stores
- Run-about-balls - found at pet stores
- Small animal nest-n-nibble - found at pet stores
- Small animal roll-a-nest - found at pet stores
- Kong toys (all sizes) - found at pet stores
- Care Fresh brand nest bedding - found at pet stores
- Baskets (no handles, all natural) - found at pet and craft stores
- Grapevine wreaths (all natural, untreated) - found at craft stores
- Wicker balls (all natural, untreated) - found at craft stores
- Raffia (all natural, untreated) - found at craft stores
- Nature sounds CDs - found at music stores
- Pillow cases and sheets (cotton in white, ivory, brown or green) - found at department stores
- Perfume/cologne (found at drug or discount stores)
- Bubbles (non-toxic, 8 oz. bottles, sealed; found at drug or toy stores)
- Silicone molds (for making ice treats) - found at craft stores
- Plastic buckets (5 gal) - found at home improvement stores
- Brown paper sacks (all sizes, unused) - found at grocery stores
- Boxes of tissues (unscented, untreated) - found at grocery or drug stores
- Feather dusters (all natural only) - found at department stores
- Boomer Balls, Bobbins, Treat Balls, Ferret Logs (natural colors) - purchase online
- Treat Stik - purchase online
Not sure what to give? Gift cards from pet stores, grocery stores and home improvement stores are always appreciated!