Beastro is the Fort Worth Zoo’s annual music and tasting event that supports the Zoo’s local and international wildlife conservation and education efforts. Beastro features the finest area restaurants stationed throughout the Zoo, serving sample appetizers, entrees and desserts. In addition to the delectable cuisine, the event features open bars throughout the park and live music entertainment. Several animal exhibits remain open until sunset.
We hope you’ll join us on Friday, May 17, 2019, for our 13th annual Beastro!
Tickets for Beastro will go on sale at noon on Monday, April 8, 2019.
General admission: $110 per person (Zoo members save $10)
Party Animal : $160 (Zoo members save $10) SOLD OUT
There is a limited quantity of Party Animal tickets available. PARTY ANIMAL TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
- Party Animal ticket includes early admission at 7:30 p.m. and entry to special Party Animal area at The Reserve event site, which includes seating and a private bar.
General Admission and Party Animal tickets:
- Tickets are only available to purchase online.
- Ticket price includes all taxes and fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Beastro will go on light rain or shine.
- For safety reasons, if there is severe weather or a threat of severe weather (like lightning or hail) in the area that would necessitate the cancellation of the event to ensure safety of guests, restaurant operators and staff, a full refund will be available. In the event of cancellation, Beastro will not be rescheduled. Should said cancellation occur, in order to receive a refund, ticket purchasers must email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and confirmation number. Please allow 7 business days for the credit to post to your account. Requests must be made within 30 days of event date.*
- *Please note: Tickets are ONLY refundable in the event of cancellation.
- Beastro admission tickets will be delivered via e-mail (please check spam/junk folder).
- Event admission includes all food and drinks.
- Beastro guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend, no exceptions. A valid photo ID will be checked upon entry.
Attire for Beastro is summer chic: think sundresses, casual button-down shirts, shorts and sandals. Comfortable shoes are highly recommended as the event will require walking throughout the Zoo.
Click here for Beastro FAQs. (Coming soon!)
Click here for Beastro Helpful Hints. (Coming soon!)
| 7:30 p.m.
|| Gate opens for Beastro sponsors and Party Animal ticketholders
| 8 p.m.
|| Gate opens for General Admission ticketholders
| 7:30 to dusk
|| Select animal exhibits open for viewing and chats with zookeepers
| 7:30 to 9 p.m.
|| Venetian Sailors in Safari Village
| 8 to 10 p.m.
|| Live 80 in Texas Wild!
| 8 to 11 p.m.
|| Chris Watson Band in the Special Events Pavilion
| 10 p.m.
|| Restaurants close
| 10 p.m. to midnight
|| Emerald City at The Reserve
| 11:30 p.m.
|| Bars close
|| Party ends
Click here for the Beastro 2019 map. (Coming soon)
Beastro Entertainment History
2019: Live 80, Emerald City, Chris Watson Band, The Venetian Sailors
2018: Jordan Kahn Orchestra, Memphis Soul, Incognito, Keith Mitchell Band
2017: Professor D, Keith Mitchell Band, Incognito
2016: Emerald City, The Project, Live 80
2015: Emerald City, Le Freak, Sonny Burgess featuring Jolie Holliday
2014: The Romantics, Sonny Burgess, Mars Hill Band
2013: Starship, Time Machine, Sonny Burgess
2012: Sister Hazel, Time Machine
2011: Everclear, Micky and the Motorcars, Hudson Moore, DJ Willie
2010: Spin Doctors, The Motion Band
2009: Better Than Ezra, Time Machine
2008: Charlie Robison, Emerald City Dance Band, The Wonders
2007: Gin Blossoms, John Price, Mars Hill Band, Darren Kozelsky