Book your behind-the-scenes experiences online today!
Some things to know when booking your behind-the-scenes experience:
- Prices listed are per person. Each participant in your group MUST have their own ticket.
- All participants must be at least 8 years old for Giraffe, Owl and Tortoise Experiences.
- All participants must be at least 4 years old for Junior Farmhand.
- Protect your feet! Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Minors under the age of 16 must have an adult present.
- Your experience may be modified because of weather. In the event or threat of severe weather (lightning, hail, heavy winds/rain), the experience may need to be rescheduled.
- If you arrive 15 minutes or later after your scheduled tour begins, the encounter will be rescheduled.
- Please call 817-759-7216 if you need to contact someone about your scheduled encounter.**
- The Zoo reserves the right to end a program early if participants do not follow encounter guidelines.
** Tours may be rescheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, but there are no refunds once a tour is booked.
- Available the first Saturday and third Sunday of every month from May through Sept.
- Each experience is $75 per person for up to five (5) people and lasts up to 20 minutes.
- This encounter has five available spots and will remain open until all spots are filled or the reservation period has expired. (This means there is a possibility of sharing this encounter with other individuals.)
- A maximum of five (5) people are allowed per experience. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Encounter begins promptly at 10:30 a.m. If you arrive after 10:45 a.m., your tour will need to be rescheduled.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- You will meet your tour guide in front of the Museum of Living Arts (MOLA) sign.
- Zoo admission is included.
- Children must be at least 8 years old and minors under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult. No unescorted youth will be allowed.
- Experience must be scheduled two (2) weeks in advance.
- One parking pass for a single vehicle is included; each additional vehicle will require a parking pass, which is $5.
- Payment is non-refundable; in the event or threat of inclement weather (rain, flooding, temperatures below 50 degrees) or animal medical reasons, the tour will need to be rescheduled.
We are in the process of slowly bringing back our behind-the-scenes experiences. To connect in a virtual one-on-one experience with the Zoo, click here. For questions about animal experiences, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 817-759-7216.
For more information, contact the animal outreach department:
Fort Worth Zoo
1989 Colonial Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76110