Fort Worth Zoo Health and Safety Policy
In compliance with the executive order of Tarrant County Judge Glen Whitley and the Tarrant County Commissioners Court, all Zoo staff and guests 10 years of age and older are required to wear a face covering on Zoo grounds.
1. FACE COVERING REQUIRED TO ENTER FORT WORTH ZOO GROUNDS (THIS INCLUDES OUTDOOR WALKWAYS, PARKING LOTS, INDOOR EXHIBITS, MERCHANDISE LOCATIONS AND RESTAURANTS, RESTROOMS, BEHIND-THE-SCENES AREAS AND ALL ZOO BUILDINGS.)
All persons 10 years and older, including employees, guests, invitees and contractors ("Patrons") who enter this business must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana or handkerchief.
- The requirement of a face covering also does not apply when an individual is consuming a food or beverage or can remain socially distant from other groups.
- The requirement of a face covering does not apply if covering the nose and mouth poses a significant mental or physical health risk to the individual.
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS.
Even with the use of appropriate face coverings, individuals should maintain six feet of social distancing whenever possible.
- Employees should not work within six (6) feet of one another, except to the extent necessary to provide services.
- Patrons should maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household.
- Upon waiting for entry into the Zoo or while in line at merchandise locations, restaurants or restrooms, patrons must maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household.
3. NOTICE AND SIGNAGE.
Notice of this Health and Safety Policy will be posted in a conspicuous location of the business.