Become a Fort Worth Zoo member and enjoy wild savings and benefits!
- 25 percent discount on admission to Stingray Cove
- FREE subscription to “Roar!” magazine and “Tracks” newsletter
- 10 percent discount on birthday parties at the Zoo (maximum 30 people)
- Discounts on Zoo education programs
- Special invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on Zoo special events such as Zoo Run and Beastro
- Free admission to Boo at the Zoo
*Not valid on half-price Wednesdays or for special events; may not be combined with other discount offers; limit six tickets per visit, please.
Click here for additional information on the Zoo's membership program.
CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Apply your admission cost (one admission ticket per membership) from your visit to the cost of a Zoo membership! We’ll honor your tickets for seven days. Mail in your ticket and application form
or visit Member Services and present your ticket in person.
Become a Fort Worth Zoo member today and begin enjoying your tremendous savings. Your Membership more than pays for itself in just three visits. Customize your annual Fort Worth Zoo Membership with these flexible options:
- Ages 18 and older, residing in the same household
- Primary membership must be an adult member
- First adult: $52
- Second adult: $52
- Additional adult: $52 each
- Only valid with a current university ID
- All student memberships must be purchased in person at Guest Relations
- Ages 3 to 17, residing in the same household
- Toddlers (2 and younger) are free with an adult
- First child: $23
- Second child: $23
- Additional children: $23 each
- A child membership can only be purchased in addition to an adult membership or if an adult is listed as a primary account holder.
- Can only be purchased in addition to an adult membership.
- Members can use this card to bring a different guest with them on each visit.
- Good for one guest per visit.
Your membership is valid for one full year from the last day of the month of purchase. For example, if you purchase a membership on January 10, 2019, it will be valid until January 31, 2020.
How to Join
Use our web membership form
. Please allow 72 hours for processing.
Complete the application form
and submit via fax, mail or in-person at the Zoo.
Fax your completed application to 817-759-7401.
Visit Member Services, located at the front of the Zoo by the turnstiles.
Mail completed application with payment to:
Fort Worth Zoo
1989 Colonial Parkway
Fort Worth, Texas 76110
** Please allow seven days for processing. Prices subject to change.
Call Member Services at 817-759-7333.
AZA Membership Reciprocity Program
AZA Reciprocity Program with your Fort Worth Zoo Membership
As an added member benefit, you can use your Fort Worth Zoo membership to receive half-price admission (unless noted otherwise) at more than 100 zoos and aquariums across America. You can find a list of participating institutions on the Association of Zoos and Aquarium’s (AZA) website: https://www.aza.org/reciprocity
- Discounts may differ and participating institutions are subject to change. It’s best to always call the institution prior to visiting for their most current Reciprocity Program information.
- Remember to have your Fort Worth Zoo membership cards with you at other facilities. The Fort Worth Zoo will not refund admission tickets to other zoos if membership cards are not presented.
AZA Reciprocity Program with a participating zoo membership
- The number of visitors admitted to the Fort Worth Zoo for half-price reciprocity admission is no more than six individuals.
- The discount is only available at the Front Gate and discount cannot be applied to online ticket purchases. Discount does not apply to in-park purchases.
- Reciprocity half-price admission applies only during regular operating hours and may exclude special events, exhibits and attractions requiring additional fees.
- Reciprocity half-price admission is not available on Wednesdays.
- The AZA list of participating facilities and discounts are subject to change without notice.
Questions about AZA reciprocity? Call Member Services at 817-759-7333
Become a Donor Today!
All Annual Fund donors of $250 or more receive all the benefits of membership for two adults and up to four children, ages 3 to 17. Learn more here
The Fort Worth Zoo reserves the right to terminate or deny Membership at any time by advising the Member or prospective Member verbally and/or in writing. Cause for termination includes harassing the animals, staff or guests of the Zoo; inappropriate conduct or behavior, including, but not limited to, disruptive, abusive or violent behaviors; or for failing to comply with Membership terms and conditions or abusing privileges.
The Fort Worth Zoo is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Payments for memberships may be tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. Consult your tax advisor.