Upgrade Your One-Day Ticket to a Full Year of Unlimited Fun!
FAQ for members
Upgrading to a Zoo membership has never been easier or more affordable. Members receive numerous benefits that make visiting the Zoo even more enjoyable all year long.
Now through April 30, all new Zoo memberships are discounted 20%. Turn in Zoo tickets within seven days to apply the price of admission to your new membership.
Guest Pass: $72
Did you know you can apply the price of admission from your visit to an annual Zoo membership? It’s simple, just visit Member Services or mail in your ticket and application form.
*One admission ticket per membership
*Membership must be purchased within seven days of your visit
Use promo code SPRINGTIME at checkout to save 20% on new Zoo membership.
BECOME A MEMBER
- Unlimited admission to the Zoo every day during regular operating hours
- FREE parking — save $5 each time you visit
- $3 discount off one-day Zoo admission for your guests*
- $1 off tickets for the Yellow Rose Express Train
- $1 off tickets for the Country Carousel
- 20 percent discount on tickets to Safari Splash
- 10 percent discount at all merchandise locations (excludes rentals) and most food locations
- 50 percent discount at more than 100 zoos and aquariums across America.(See a list of participating AZA facilities.)
- 25 percent discount on admission to Stingray Cove
- FREE subscription to “Roar!” magazine and “Tracks” newsletter
- 10 percent discount on birthday parties at the Zoo (maximum 30 people)
- Discounts on Zoo education programs
- Special invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on Zoo special events such as Zoo Run, Beastro and Boo at the Zoo
*Not valid on half-price Wednesdays or for special events; may not be combined with other discount offers; limit six tickets per visit, please.
Due to the pandemic, we are unable to honor the AZA reciprocal membership discount at this time.
Click here for additional information on the Zoo's membership program.
CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Become a Fort Worth Zoo member today and begin enjoying your tremendous savings. Your Membership more than pays for itself in just three visits.
Customize your annual Fort Worth Zoo Membership with these flexible options:
- Ages 18 and older, residing in the same household.
- Primary membership must be an adult member.
- Ages 3 to 17, residing in the same household.
- Toddlers (2 and younger) are free with an adult.
- A child membership can only be purchased in addition to an adult membership or if an adult is listed as a primary account holder.
- Only valid with a current university ID.
- All student memberships must be purchased in person at Guest Relations.
Guest Pass -
- Bring a different guest with you each time you visit.
- Good for one guest per visit.
- Must be used with valid member ID.
Your membership is valid for one full year from the last day of the month of purchase. For example, if you purchase a membership on March 10, 2021, it will be valid until March 31, 2022.
How to Join
Use our web membership form
. Please allow 72 hours for processing.
Complete the application form
and submit via fax, mail or in-person at the Zoo.
Fax your completed application to 817-759-7401
or call Member Services at 817-759-7333
Visit Member Services, located at the front of the Zoo by the turnstiles.
Mail completed application with payment to:
Fort Worth Zoo
1989 Colonial Parkway
Fort Worth, Texas 76110
** Please allow seven days for processing. Prices subject to change.
Become a Donor Today!
All Annual Fund donors of $250 or more receive all the benefits of membership for two adults and up to four children, ages 3 to 17. Learn more here.
EXTENDED MEMBERSHIP FAQ
The Fort Worth Zoo reserves the right to terminate or deny Membership at any time by advising the Member or prospective Member verbally and/or in writing. Cause for termination includes harassing the animals, staff or guests of the Zoo; inappropriate conduct or behavior, including, but not limited to, disruptive, abusive or violent behaviors; or for failing to comply with Membership terms and conditions or abusing privileges.
The Fort Worth Zoo is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Payments for memberships may be tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. Consult your tax advisor.