Become a Fort Worth Zoo member and enjoy wild savings and benefits!
- Unlimited admission to the Zoo every day during regular operating hours
- FREE parking — save $5 each time you visit
- $3 discount off one-day Zoo admission for your guests*
- $1 off tickets for the Yellow Rose Express Train
- $1 off tickets for the Country Carousel
- 20 percent discount on tickets to Safari Splash
- 10 percent discount at all merchandise locations (excludes rentals) and most food locations
- 50 percent discount at more than 100 zoos and aquariums across America.(See a list of participating AZA facilities.)
- 25 percent discount on admission to Stingray Cove
- FREE subscription to “Roar!” magazine and “Tracks” newsletter
- 10 percent discount on birthday parties at the Zoo (maximum 30 people)
- Discounts on Zoo education programs
- Special invitations to members-only events
- Discounts on Zoo special events such as Zoo Run, Beastro and Boo at the Zoo
*Not valid on half-price Wednesdays or for special events; may not be combined with other discount offers; limit six tickets per visit, please.
Click here for additional information on the Zoo's membership program.
become a member now
Apply your admission cost (one admission ticket per membership) from your visit to the cost of a Zoo membership! We’ll honor your tickets for seven days. Mail in your ticket and application form
or visit Member Services and present your ticket in person.
Become a Fort Worth Zoo member today and begin enjoying your tremendous savings. Your Membership more than pays for itself in just three visits. Customize your annual Fort Worth Zoo Membership with these flexible options:
- Ages 18 and older, residing in the same household
- Primary membership must be an adult member
- First adult: $64
- Second adult: $64
- Additional adult: $64 each
- Ages 3 to 17, residing in the same household
- Toddlers (2 and younger) are free with an adult
- First child: $32
- Second child: $32
- Additional children: $32 each
- Only valid with a current university ID
- All student memberships must be purchased in person at Guest Relations
- Ages 65 and older, residing in the same household
- First adult: $52
- Second adult: $52
- Additional adult: $52 each
- Members can use this card to bring a different guest with them on each visit.
- Good for one guest per visit.
Your membership is valid for one full year from the last day of the month of purchase. For example, if you purchase a membership on January 10, 2022, it will be valid until January 31, 2023.
How to Join
Use our web membership form
. Please allow 72 hours for processing.
Complete the application form
and submit via fax, mail or in-person at the Zoo.
Fax your completed application to 817-759-7401.
Visit Member Services, located at the front of the Zoo by the turnstiles.
Mail completed application with payment to:
Fort Worth Zoo
1989 Colonial Parkway
Fort Worth, Texas 76110
** Please allow seven days for processing. Prices subject to change.
Call Member Services at 817-759-7333.
Elevate your membership
By becoming an Annual Fund donor of $250 or more, you receive all the benefits of membership for two adults and up to four children, ages 3 to 17. Learn more here.
Easily access digital membership cards (and add to Apple Wallet) through our new Member Portal! Your unique Member Portal contains all membership IDs associated with your account, allowing for easy entrance and in-park use. You can also add membership IDs to your Apple Wallet when accessing the Member Portal on an iPhone for even simpler Zoo admittance.
Members can also renew their annual memberships and purchase discounted guest tickets within the portal.
Setup is quick and easy; click the button below and follow the prompts, or watch the tutorial here
The Fort Worth Zoo reserves the right to terminate or deny Membership at any time by advising the Member or prospective Member verbally and/or in writing. Cause for termination includes harassing the animals, staff or guests of the Zoo; inappropriate conduct or behavior, including, but not limited to, disruptive, abusive or violent behaviors; or for failing to comply with Membership terms and conditions or abusing privileges.
The Fort Worth Zoo is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Payments for memberships may be tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. Consult your tax advisor.