Mother's Day Brunch - Sold Out!
Still looking to celebrate mom in a wild way? Click here to send mom a Mother's Day adoption package.
Treat Mom to a celebratory Mother’s Day brunch at the Fort Worth Zoo at 10 a.m. on Sunday, May 9.
Mother’s Day Brunch includes:
- Brunch at the Reserve in the African Savanna
- A meet-and-greet with the Zoo’s outreach animals
- Giraffe feeding experience
- One monarch adoption package for Mom
- Personalized adoption certificate
- Monarch plush
- Native wildflower seed packet
- Coloring packet
- Animal fact sheet
- Zoo newsletter
- Packaged in an animal carrier box
- All day Zoo admission
- $85 for adults (ages 13+)
- $30 for children (ages 3 to 12)
- Children 2 and younger are free
All proceeds benefit the Zoo’s adoption program, which supports the care and feeding of the Zoo’s animals. However, no portion of the payment for this event is deductible as a charitable contribution.
Click here to view the Mother’s Day Brunch menu.
Click here to view the Mother's Day Wild Encounters schedule.
Additional Mother’s Day Brunch Information
- Parking passes and brunch tickets will be emailed upon purchase.
- All adoption packages will be availible at brunch.
- All seating is outdoors (under a tent) and assigns individual parties to a single table for health and safety precautions. If you wish to be seated with another party, requests can be made upon purchase.
- All adoption packages will be at the brunch for you to take home unless you choose to ship your adoption for an additional $10.
- Cancellation policy: All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Brunch will be held rain or shine. Zoo admission will be honored for one calendar year if there is inclement weather.
To help ensure the safety of Zoo staff and guests, the Fort Worth Zoo continues to follow CDC guidelines regarding food safety. All food will be served by masked and gloved catering staff, multiple buffets with plexiglass partitions will allow for social distancing, and tables will be placed six feet apart. We strongly encourage guests to continue to wear face coverings when in the park and not eating or drinking.
The deadline to order tickets is Monday, May 3.