Mother's Day Brunch
MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH IS SOLD OUT.
Celebrate with your mom at the Zoo this Mother’s Day with a delightful brunch at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m. on Sunday, May 13.
Mother's Day Brunch includes:
- Brunch in the Zoo's Portraits of the Wild Art Gallery
- Meet and greet with the Zoo's Outreach animals
- Giraffe adoption package
- Personalized adoption certificate
- Animal fact sheet
- Zoo publication
- Add a giraffe plush ($15) and an animal carrier box ($7)
- One Zoo admission ticket per attendee (you will receive your Zoo admission tickets at the brunch). Zoo admission tickets will be honored for one calendar year and may be used at your leisure. For Zoo-wide activities that will be happening on Mother’s Day, please click here.
- $65 for adults
- $25 for children age 3 to 17
- Children 2 and younger are free
All proceeds benefit the Zoo’s Adoption program, which supports the care and feeding of the Zoo’s animals.
Click here to view the Mother's Day Brunch menu.
Click here to view the Mother's Day Wild Encounters schedule.
Additional Mother’s Day Brunch Information
- Tickets to the brunch will be mailed upon purchase.
- Doors will open 5 minutes prior to seating. Please understand we will be readying the room for you and your family and cannot accommodate guests arriving early.
- Seating is assigned.
- All seating is indoors.
- All adoption packages will be at the brunch for you to take home unless you choose to ship your adoption for an additional $7 fee.
- Cancellation policy: All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Brunch will be held rain or shine. Zoo admission tickets will be honored for one calendar year if there is inclement weather or you choose not to visit the Zoo on the day of the brunch.
Questions? Contact Adrienne Pingel
Tax exemptions available to Texas residents only. The Fort Worth Zoo is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization. Contributions are deductible for federal and state income tax purposes as provided by law. For more information, please contact the development department