Mother's Day Brunch SOLD OUT
Celebrate with your mom at the Zoo this Mother’s Day with a delightful brunch at 10 a.m. on Sunday, May 12.
Mother's Day Brunch includes:
- Brunch at the Reserve in African Savanna
- Meet and greet with the Zoo's Outreach animals
- Giraffe feeding experience
- Ostrich adoption package
- Personalized adoption certificate
- Animal fact sheet
- Zoo publication
- Available add-ons: ostrich plush ($15) and an animal carrier box ($7)
- One Zoo admission ticket per attendee. For Zoo-wide activities that will be happening on Mother’s Day, please click here.
- $65 for adults
- $25 for children age 3 to 17
- Children 2 and younger are free
All proceeds benefit the Zoo’s Adoption program, which supports the care and feeding of the Zoo’s animals.
Click here to view the Mother's Day Brunch menu.
Click here to view the Mother's Day Wild Encounters keeper chats schedule.
Additional Mother’s Day Brunch Information
- Parking passes and brunch tickets will be mailed upon purchase.
- Seating is assigned.
- All seating is outdoors.
- All adoption packages will be at the brunch for you to take home unless you choose to ship your adoption for an additional $7 fee.
- Cancellation policy: All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Brunch will be held rain or shine. Zoo admission tickets will be honored for one calendar year if there is inclement weather or you choose not to visit the Zoo on the day of the brunch.
Questions? Contact Adrienne Pingel
Tax exemptions available to Texas residents only. The Fort Worth Zoo is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization. Contributions are deductible for federal and state income tax purposes as provided by law. For more information, please contact the development department