Spend time with family (or escape them) at the Fort Worth Zoo on Thanksgiving Day! That's right, we are open, but with a few modifications:
- Online reservations are necessary prior to arrival. All ticket booths will be closed.
- POGO Pass holders and anyone with prepurchased green Zoo tickets do not need online reservations. However, if anyone in your group does not have a POGO Pass or green ticket, they will need reservations prior to arrival.
- Operating hours noon to 4 p.m.
- Stingray Cove and Toyota Children's Ranch are open, however the Yellow Rose Express Train, Country Carousel and Rockwall are closed
- All dining locations will be closed. Select merchandise locations will be open; this includes: Safari Traders, Safari Shop and Safari Supplies (rentals)
- Giraffe feeding is available. Parrot Paradise will be open, but feeding is not available.