Beastro tickets are on sale from noon (CST) on Monday, March 30, 2015, through noon (CST) on Friday, May 15, 2015.
General admission: $99 per person (Zoo members save $10)
Party Animal: $150 (Zoo members save $10) – SOLD OUT
- There is a limited quantity of Party Animal tickets available.
- Party Animal ticket includes early admission at 7 p.m. and entry to special Party Animal area at the event site, which includes seating and a private bar.
- Ticket price includes all taxes and fees. No portion of your Beastro ticket is tax-deductible.
- Tickets are only available to purchase online. A limited number of tickets will be made available the evening of the event-$110 general admission, $160 Party Animal.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Event admission includes all food and drinks.
- Beastro will take place rain or shine.
- Beastro admission tickets will be delivered via e-mail (please check spam/junk folder).
- Beastro guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend, no exceptions. A valid ID is required upon entry.
Attire for Beastro is summer chic: think sundresses, casual button-down shirts, shorts and sandals. Comfortable shoes are highly recommended as the event will require walking throughout the Zoo. Ladies, flat sandals or wedges are divine, heels are the devil. Trust us; we work here!
Ride to the event in style with Uber DFW! New users who enter promo code “UBERFWZOO” will receive $20 off their first ride. No account? Just signup here and the discount will
automatically apply to your first ride!
7:30 to 10 p.m. – Sonny Burgess Band & Jolie Holiday in Texas Wild!
7:45 p.m. – Asian elephant and hippo keeper chat
8 p.m. – Saltwater crocodile keeper chat
8:15 p.m. – African penguin keeper chat
9:30 to 11 p.m. – Emerald City at the Special Events Pavilion
10 p.m. – Restaurants close
11 p.m. to midnight – Le Freak at the Special Events Pavilion
11:30 p.m. – Bars close
Midnight – Party ends
Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers. Click here to read the FAQs.
Beastro Entertainment History
2015: Emerald City, Le Freak, Sonny Burgess featuring Jolie Holliday
2014: The Romantics, Sonny Burgess, Mars Hill Band
2013: Starship, Time Machine, Sonny Burgess
2012: Sister Hazel, Time Machine
2011: Everclear, Micky and the Motorcars, Hudson Moore, DJ Willie
2010: Spin Doctors, The Motion Band
2009: Better Than Ezra, Time Machine
2008: Charlie Robison, Emerald City Dance Band, The Wonders
2007: Gin Blossoms, John Price, Mars Hill Band, Darren Kozelsky
2015 Participating Restaurants
If you want to plan your eating attack, click here to see where each restaurant is located.
AVOCA Coffee Roasters
Blue Mesa Grill
Billy Bob’s Texas Honky Tonk Kitchen
Bonnell’s Fine Texas Cuisine and Water’s Fine Coastal Cuisine
Campisi’s Fort Worth
Cast Iron at the Omni Fort Worth
Chadra Mezza and Grill
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
Fletcher’s Corny Dogs
The Flying Carpet Turkish Cafe
HG Sply Co.
Lee’s Grilled Cheese
The Lunch Box
Magnolia Motor Lounge
Mariposa’s Latin Kitchen
MAX’S Wine Dive
My Sweet Roots
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Ol’ South Pancake House
Pegaso Mexican Diner
Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Sera Dining and Wine
Sol de Luna
Terra Mediterranean Grill
Texas de Brazil
Tiff’s Treats Cookie Delivery
Whole Foods Market, Inc.
Wings By The Flock
Winslow’s Wine Cafe
…and more to come!
Beastro provides local restaurants incredible exposure to potential and existing clients through promotional and advertising mediums. Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of a wildly entertaining evening! To reserve your restaurant’s spot, please contact Lizzy McNamara at 817-759-7382 or email@example.com.
Event Sponsorship and Table Sponsors
Are you interested in sponsoring Beastro? Please contact Kelly O’Connell at 817.759.7332 or firstname.lastname@example.org