Beastro is the Fort Worth Zoo’s annual music and tasting event that supports the Zoo’s local and international wildlife conservation and education efforts. Beastro features the finest area restaurants stationed throughout the Zoo, serving sample appetizers, entrees and desserts. In addition to the delectable cuisine, the event features open bars throughout the park and live music entertainment. Several animal exhibits remain open until sunset.
Save the date for the 10th annual Beastro on Friday, May 20, 2016.
Beastro tickets are on sale from noon (CST) on Monday, April 4, through noon (CST) on Friday, May 20, 2016.
- There is a limited quantity of Party Animal tickets available.
- Party Animal tickets includes early admission at 7 p.m. and entry to special Party Animal area at the event site, which includes seating and a private bar.
General Admission and Party Animal tickets:
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are only available to purchase online. A limited number of tickets will be made available the evening of the event-$110 general admission, $160 Party Animal.
- Ticket price includes all taxes and fees. No portion of your Beastro ticket is tax-deductible. If the event is canceled due to inclement weather, the ticket becomes 100 percent tax deductible.
- Beastro admission tickets will be delivered via e-mail (please check spam/junk folder).
- Beastro will take place rain or shine.
- Event admission includes all food and drinks.
- Beastro guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend, no exceptions. A valid photo ID will be checked upon entry.
Attire for Beastro is summer chic: think sundresses, casual button-down shirts, shorts and sandals. Comfortable shoes are highly recommended as the event will require walking throughout the Zoo. Ladies, flat or sandals are divine, anything with a heel is the devil. Trust us; we work here!
|7 p.m.||Gate opens for VIP sponsors and Party Animal ticketholders only|
|7:30 p.m.||Gate opens for general admission ticketholders|
|7:30 to 10 p.m.||Live 80 in Texas Wild!|
|7:30 to 8:30 p.m.||Feedings and keeper chats (specific exhibits/animals TBD)|
|9 to 10:30 p.m.||The Project at the Special Events Pavilion|
|10 p.m.||Restaurants close|
|10:30 p.m. to midnight||Emerald City at the Special Event Pavilion|
|11:30 p.m.||Bars close|
Frequently Asked Questions
Beastro Entertainment History
2016: Emerald City, The Project, Live 80
2015: Emerald City, Le Freak, Sonny Burgess featuring Jolie Holliday
2014: The Romantics, Sonny Burgess, Mars Hill Band
2013: Starship, Time Machine, Sonny Burgess
2012: Sister Hazel, Time Machine
2011: Everclear, Micky and the Motorcars, Hudson Moore, DJ Willie
2010: Spin Doctors, The Motion Band
2009: Better Than Ezra, Time Machine
2008: Charlie Robison, Emerald City Dance Band, The Wonders
2007: Gin Blossoms, John Price, Mars Hill Band, Darren Kozelsky
2016 Participating Restaurants
Beastro provides local restaurants incredible exposure to potential and existing clients through promotional and advertising mediums. Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of a wildly entertaining evening! To reserve your restaurant’s spot, please contact Lizzy McNamara at 817-759-7382 or send her an email.
Event Sponsorship and Table Sponsors
Are you interested in sponsoring Beastro? Please contact Kelly O’Connell at 817-759-7332 or send her an email.