Mother’s Day Brunch Ticket Order
Mother’s Day Brunch includes:
- Adoption of Gus, the Zoo’s baby gorilla (includes a personalized adoption certificate, animal fact sheet, Zoo publication, photo of baby and mother).
- Brunch in the Zoo’s Portraits of the Wild Art Gallery that includes a wild visit from some mammals, birds and reptiles in the Zoo’s animal outreach collection.
- One Zoo admission ticket per attendee (you will receive your Zoo admission tickets at the brunch). Zoo admission tickets will be valid through May 31, 2017, and may be used at your leisure. For Zoo-wide activities that will be happening on Mother’s Day, please click here.
- Two seatings: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- $65 for adults
- $25 for children age 3 to 17
- Children 2 and younger are free
Brunch tickets will be mailed upon purchase. All proceeds benefit the Zoo’s Adoption program, which supports the care and feeding of the Zoo’s animals.