Mother’s Day Brunch
Celebrate with your mom at the Zoo this Mother’s Day with a delightful brunch on Sunday, May 8.
Mother’s Day Brunch includes:
- Adoption of the Zoo’s baby gorilla, (includes a personalized adoption certificate, animal fact sheet, Zoo publication, photo of baby and mother).
- Brunch in the Zoo’s Portraits of the Wild Art Gallery that includes a wild visit from some mammals, birds and reptiles in the Zoo’s animal outreach collection.
- One Zoo admission ticket per attendee (you will receive your Zoo admission tickets at the brunch). Zoo admission tickets will be valid through May 31, 2017, and may be used at your leisure. For Zoo-wide activities that will be happening on Mother’s Day, please click here.
- Both Seatings: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. are now SOLD OUT
- $65 for adults
- $25 for children age 3 to 17
- Children 2 and younger are free
Brunch tickets will be mailed upon purchase. All proceeds benefit the Zoo’s Adoption program, which supports the care and feeding of the Zoo’s animals.
Additional Mother’s Day Brunch Information
- Tickets to the brunch will be mailed upon purchase.
- Fort Worth Zoo admission tickets will be distributed at the Mother’s Day Brunch and are valid through May 31, 2017.
- Doors will open 10 minutes prior to seating. Please understand we will be readying the room for you and your family and cannot accommodate guests arriving early.
- Seating is assigned.
- All seating is indoors.
- All adoption packages will be at the brunch for you to take home unless you choose to ship your adoption for an additional $6 fee.
Cancellation policy: All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Brunch will be held rain or shine. Zoo admission tickets will be honored through May 31, 2017 if there is inclement weather or you choose not to visit the Zoo on the day of the brunch.
Email Caroline Basham
Membership and Adoption Coordinator
Fort Worth Zoo