Mother’s Day Brunch
Celebrate with your mom at the Zoo this Mother’s Day with a delightful brunch on Sunday, May 10. The 10 a.m. and 1 P.m. seatings are sold out.
Mother’s Day Brunch includes:
- Adoption of Dilly, the Zoo’s baby giraffe, (includes a personalized adoption certificate, animal fact sheet, Zoo publication, photo of Dilly).
- Brunch in the Zoo’s Portraits of the Wild Art Gallery that includes a wild visit from some mammals, birds and reptiles in the Zoo’s animal outreach collection.
- One Zoo admission ticket per attendee (you will receive your Zoo admission tickets at the brunch). Zoo admission tickets will be honored for one calendar year and may be used at your leisure. For Zoo-wide activities that will be happening on Mother’s Day, please click here.
- Two seatings:
10 a.m. & 1 p.m.The 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. seatings are sold out.
- $65 for adults
- $25 for children age 3 to 17
- Children 2 and younger are free
Brunch tickets will be mailed upon purchase. All proceeds benefit the Zoo’s Adoption program, which supports the care and feeding of the Zoo’s animals.
Additional Mother’s Day Brunch Information
- Tickets to the brunch will be mailed upon purchase.
- Fort Worth Zoo admission passes will be distributed at the Mother’s Day Brunch and are valid for one calendar year.
- Doors will open 10 minutes prior to seating. Please understand we
will be readying the room for you and your family and cannot accommodate guests
- Seating is assigned.
- All seating is indoors.
- All adoption packages will be at the brunch for you to take home unless you choose to ship your adoption for an additional $5 fee.
Cancellation policy: All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable. Brunch will be held rain or shine. Zoo admission tickets will be honored for one calendar year if there is inclement weather or you choose not to visit the Zoo on the day of the brunch.
Email Caroline Basham
Membership and Adoption Coordinator
Fort Worth Zoo