WIFI Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By using our wireless network internet service (“Service”), you hereby acknowledge and agree that there are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the internet, whether the connection is facilitated through wired or wireless technology. Security risks alone include, without limitation, interception of transmissions, loss of data, and the introduction of viruses and other programs that can corrupt or damage your device.
In consideration for you using the Service, you agree that the owner and/or provider of the Service is NOT liable for any interception or transmissions, computer worms or viruses, loss of data, file corruption, hacking or any damage to your computer or other devices that results from your use of the Service. Also in consideration for you using the Service, you, for yourself and your heirs and personal representatives, unconditionally waive, release and covenant not to bring any action against owner and/or provider for any and all claims relating to your use of the Service.
If abnormal, illegal, or unacceptable uses or behavior is detected through use of the Service, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, the owner and/or network provider reserve the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
Examples of Illegal Uses
The following are examples of illegal uses, and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
- Spamming and invasion of privacy – Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the internet using the Service or using the Service for activities that invade another’s privacy.
- Intellectual property right violations – Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
- The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
- Export control violations.
- Using the Service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, making available ponzi schemes or pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
- Uttering threats.
- Distribution of pornographic materials to minors.
- Child pornography.
Examples of Unacceptable Uses
The following are examples of unacceptable uses and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses.
- High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e. torrents).
- Obscene or indecent speech or materials.
- Defamatory or abusive language.
- Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Facilitating a violation of these WIFI Terms and Conditions.
- Distribution of internet viruses, trojan horses, or other destructive activities.
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending internet viruses, worms, trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Any activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software product, product, or service that is designed to violate these WIFI Terms and Conditions, which includes the facilitation of the means to spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks, and piracy of software.
- The sale, transfer, or rental of the Service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
- Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
- Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.
I hereby acknowledge and agree that I will abide by these WIFI Terms and Conditions.